Friday, December 10, 2010

31エントリ/Entry 31

こんにちは!わたしのぺじにあくせすしていただきありがとうございますミナ。
~~~ヾ(^∇^)おはよー♪
ハッピー Thursday!




ニュース/News:
Hey everyone!
So sorry that I havent updated in a few days T.T
i was so busy with finals!! OMG!


1. and I was also busy playing this super cool [well, at least I think its cool]
game online called pixie hollow
i am obsessed.... I had made an account in 08 but never did anything, then I got a message from
them on my e-mail and I signed in [after I found out what my account name was xD]
and i made a  fairy and started playing and I was like O.O
i had been missing out all that time -insert laugh-
well, for people that dont like disney and kid games it isnt for you but its really fun for me

2. i always have an obsession with something online....first it was rabble, then myspace, then
crunchyroll, quizilla, jamlegend, imvu, blogger, imvu again, then myyearbook. now its pixie
hollow.
we're talking years here....harhar~
you know, i want to talk about them ^ ^

First:
i would say the worst was myspace, i logged on everyday and i was constantly thinking omg omg
is someone gonna take my original?? why cant i find this original?? its not even pretty but since
everyone else wants it...I MUST FIND IT! you know what im talking about if your into roleplay
on myspace...
people give out originals and blah blah~~
p.s. half the people i talked to on myspace didnt even rp O:
but myspace has changed [and not for the better]
recently i logged in and i was like W...T...F...
its so crappy!! thank goodness i dont go there anymore xD

Second:
rabble- i found this app on my phone, it was awhile ago, back when i was still innocent XD
i had great times ;D
i created this roleplay group, and only one person actually rped with me [a guy]
anyways i was crazy -insert giggle- everyday i went on, even at 1 in the morning i would be on my phone checking messages...
we roleplayed together for over a year and a half....
@.@

Third:
definetly quizilla, but this isnt a bad addiction xD
i met some really great people. we made a club and i miss some of them who vanished but other people who i can still talk to, im really glad i met them.
WHERE'S THE RUM!!!
the water is soo blue and pretty, i must TOUCH IT!
[inside joke haha em -high five-]

エクササイズ/Exercise:
23 min fast walking

No comments:

Post a Comment