~~~ヾ(^∇^)おはよー♪
ハッピー Tuesday!

ニュース/News:
1. I was playing burnout 3 earlier today hehe~ i had 25 takedowns, a new personal best...
2. i made a new tab! its review~
mostly on anime, anime sites, manga....etc
stuff like that ^ ^
3. so i was looking through random peoples blogs when i came across this picture.now, if this picture doesnt give you inspiration to jog around the block a few times [xD] I dont know what will!
4. i was writing new chapters for my stories im working on, and i wanted to share this:
it was...well supposed to be an essay but i got wild with it and....yeah xD
-----------------------------------
I was walking past a playground, noticing the kids happily laughing and smiling, when I heard a small rustle. I turned to the right and saw a little boy go through a wall. My mouth dropped as I shook my head. I slowly walked over to where it happened, there was a gap in between a fence that was covered in ivy and a smooth brick wall. I looked around and saw that no one was paying any attention to me, nor did any parent seem to be in distress. I lifted up the ivy and walked down. The path was long and narrow, with a dirt surface. The path twisted and turned and I wondered if I should retreat, but my curiosity lead me onward. I came upon a door, I tried to turn the knob but it was locked. I sighed having come all this way for nothing. Suddenly the knob twisted and the door flew open.
Looking back now, I realize that this would never of happened if my morning hadn’t been so horrible. It began with the night before, I had a hard time falling to sleep. Therefore I ended up sleeping in late, which was a Saturday. So I missed all of the Saturday morning cartoons. I gave up on the cartoons, and headed towards the kitchen. I looked to find only one piece of bread in the house and one egg. I ended up burning my toast, and I dropped the egg. After all that happened I wanted to blow off some steam. So I decided to go to a friends house but she wasn’t home. So I ended up walking back towards my house. The street I usually took to get back was closed for construction of some kind, so I had to walk all the way around, and that’s when I found myself at the park.
I jumped back, slightly startled as the door opened. Oddly, no one was on the other side. I opened the door further, peeking around the corner. It was somewhere I had never been, even though I had lived in this city all my life. I walked through the door, ahead of me was a cottage, or at least that’s what it looked like. There were wild flowers all around, judging by the yard I had to say that it was an abandoned house. I walked around the side of the house finding a beautiful tree in the back that had a swing tied on one big branch. I headed back towards the front of the house, finding the same little boy on the front porch.
I walked up to him carefully, making sure I didn’t startle him. However he looked up at me coolly. His expression wasn’t one of a child, he seemed too intelligent. I asked him what he was doing here, he simply replied that he could ask me the same question. I looked at the child, wide-eyed. Where are your parents, I asked. He shook his head, his eyes growing sad. I didn’t know what to say. He rose and walked towards me, he motioned for me to lean down. I did and he whispered in my ear. I looked up puzzled and he smiled mischievously walking a different way from which I came. I called after him, the sun was setting and I didn’t want a kid to be alone at night. He turned his head slightly towards me, watching me from the corner of his eye. Saying nothing, he simply walked down the hill. I kept thinking about what he told me, it was so strange.
Several years later I had just came home from school when the doorbell rang. I got up slowly, sighing, but when I opened the door no one was there. I looked down to find a black envelope, I looked around, but didn’t see anyone around. I walked back in and wondered if I should open it or not. I ended up opening it. There was a black card inside, it asked if I remembered the promise. My mind went blank, I couldn’t remember any promise. Later that night I jumped up from my bed remembering what had happened years ago. Even though it was two in the morning I got dressed and ran to the park. I ran through the hole in the wall. My hand turned the door knob slowly, my heart was racing. I pushed the door open to find an empty meadow.
The house was gone, but the tree and swing remained. I walked to the middle of it and shook my head, what was I hoping to find. I heard a soft chuckle, I turned towards the noise. The person walked out from the shadows and into the moonlight. I looked in disbelief, it was the child from years ago. Only bigger and taller. Can boys grow up that fast? He walked towards me grinning. This time instead of me leaning down, he had to lean down. He whispered in my ear once more, and my heart skipped a beat.
the end xD [should i make it into a story?? or should i leave it at that ^.^]
5. is anyone else going to watch the Victoria's Secret Fashion show tonight??
エクササイズ/Exercise:
25 min dancing
-----------------------
p.s check out todays sunset guys!! ^///^
what a way to end the day~



No comments:
Post a Comment