Uwahh~ so I have been feeling bad lately, so I havent been able to exercise, I have fallen off track once again T.T
but that wont happen again!!
Also, it seems really hard for me to write down everything I eat, idk why -.-
so, since its friday, I will start off writing down what I eat, monday, since it will be a new week.
Song Of The Day: Video Phone - The Chipettes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH09n69vhTc
In The News:
nothing much has been going on, comic-con is over, and I was finally able to upload my pics to my computer, I think i'll post them in a new tab.
today didnt exactly start off that great, I got up and the first thing my mom said to me was theres a dead yellow kitten and im trying to figure out if it was our neighboors or not >.<
@.@ what a thing to tell me when i first get up, good grief.
oh yeah, yesterday we bbqed, so yeahh, i guess what im trying to say is that i ate alot D:
i know i know, im supposed to cut my portions!! well tomorrow is a new day.
In other news: im watching cinderella's sister [a korean drama]
also, yesterday there was supposed to be a meteor shower but over where i am, it was too cloudy so i didnt get to see anything >.<
well i think thats it, also
HaPpy FrIDay The ThirTEENth *evil laugh* xD
Exercise for today:
dancing- 36 minutes
sit ups- 30
walking- 5 minutes
running- 2 minutes
walking the stair climber- 10 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment