I never knew how much i loved dancing until last year when i started para para dancing & learned the choreography to my favorite songs.
however, due to stress from school & family issues i stopped dancing completely & gained every pound back.
----------
when i was in high school i was very unhappy. but it never occured to me that i could actually do something about it.
(oh! all the wasted time T.T)
----------
i absolutely love running (although i cant really get far yet...which im working on!) & i would always rather play sports than watch (like on t.v)
but i always got discouraged in p.e. because even though i loved playing: (insert sport name, except for volleyball- lol)
i always got d's/ got picked last/ no one wanted me to be on their team/ pass me the ball...
so that didnt help much :/
----------
I keep hearing about how people have blogs and such to help them with their weight and everything so I decided, Hey! I like to write so this is just fine with me.
so lets do this >:D
No comments:
Post a Comment